www.bankofamerica.com – Bank of America LoginBank Login
Welcome to Aimblog! This is the Bank of America login guide. Bank of America is a leading U.S. financial institution headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Since its inception in 1904, the bank has grown into a multinational brand. It is the 2nd largest and 26th largest bank in the United States by assets and total revenue respectively.
Bank of America’s (BofA) customers can access their accounts online (from www.bankofamerica.com) and check balances, generate statements and payment histories from any device. If you bank with Bank of America, find out how to access your account online with the following easy steps.
Bank of America Login Process From PC Browser
If you are logging into your Bank of America account from your computer browser follow these steps:
- Open your PC’s web browser and visit www.bankofamerica.com.
- On the homepage, find the login section at the top left corner of the page.
- Enter your ID in the first field marked “Online ID.”
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Tick the “Save Online ID” box if you want Bank of America to remember your online ID.
- Lastly, click on the blue tab marked “Sign In” to get to your dashboard.
More Read: Act Student Account Login Guide
Bank of America Mobile Login Process
Following are the easy steps for accessing Bank of America account via a mobile phone’s browser.
- Using the web browser of your mobile device, go to Bank of America’s official website at www.bankofamerica.com.
- Once you reach the homepage, find the LOGIN section at the left side of the homepage.
- Enter your Bank of America account’s online ID and password in the appropriate fields.
- Tap the “Save Online ID” box if you want Bank of America to remember your online ID.
- Complete the Bank of America login process by clicking on the “Sign In” button.
Bank of America Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
Bank of America also makes it easier for customers to access their accounts online from the mobile applications of their smart handheld devices. The steps explained below will guide you on how to login to your BoA account from your Apple device.
- Visit the Apple App Store from your Apple device.
- Download and install the Bank of America mobile banking app from the App Store.
- Next, follow the prompts to open the app on your Apple device.
- On the login page, type in your Bank of America online ID and passcode in the designated fields.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” link to complete the Bank of America login process.
Keep in mind that the app is compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch and requires iOS 8.0 or higher to operate.
Bank of America Mobile Login Process for Android Users
- Go to Google Play Store using your Android device.
- Search for the Bank of America mobile banking app.
- Install the banking app on your device then open it.
- It will display the login page. Enter your online ID in the first empty slot.
- Input your passcode in the second empty field.
- Press the blue ‘Sign In’ button to log into your account.
Bank of America Login Issues/Troubleshoots
For forgotten online banking login details, just visit the bank’s login page and click or tap on the “Forgot ID/Passcode?” link.
Provide details like your card or account number and SSN or TIN in the designated fields. Press the “Continue” link and follow the instructions to retrieve your credentials.
Ensure that you are using a compatible browser version when accessing your online BoA account. It is recommended that you update your browser regularly to get a better experience when navigating through the Bank of America website. Updated browsers also provide the latest security that is vital when performing online banking activities.
Also Read: Starbucks Benefits Login
If you experience other technical issues, use the following links and resources for more help.
Bank of America Contact Us Page
Bank of America Customer Care Helpline: 001-315-724-4022
Bank of America Mail Address:
PO Box 105576 Atlanta, GA 30348-5576