ReLaboratory Corporation of America is a worldwide company that provides diagnostics, drug development and technological solutions to assist in patient care. LaboCorp have over 60,000 employees. It provides an employee portal to allow employees to conveniently access their information. In this MyLabCorp employee login guide, we will guide you through the steps for logging into mylabcorp.com on multiple devices.
MyLabCorp Employee Portal Computer Login Step-by-step Instructions
1. Open your PC’s browser and go to the www.mylabcorp.com.
2. When the website has fully loaded, you will see two empty fields (Employ ID and Passwords).
3. Type your employee ID into the first text box.
4. Type your password into the next text box.
5. Click “Login” to complete the MyLabCorp login process.
MyLabCorp Employee Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
LabCorp does not have a mobile app for employees. Following are the steps to sign into the portal using mobile device’s browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and visit www.mylabcorp.com.
- There are two empty fields on the site’s homepage.
- Enter your employee ID into the first empty field.
- Enter your password into the last field.
- Tap “Login” to get to your employee account.
MyLabCorp Employee Portal Login Issues
Here are some of problems you might face in logging in www.mylabcorp.com.
Forgot Password ?
1. Go to MyLabCorp website linked above, and click on the “Forgot Your Password?” option.
2. The password reset page will appear.
3. Enter your employee ID, then click “Next”.
4. A new page will appear. Provide the answer to your security questions.
5. Click “Submit”.
6. Your new password will appear on the next page. It consists of your six-digit birth date (mm, dd, yy), and the last four digits of your SSN. For security purposes, change your password upon first login.
You must keep in mind that your account will be disabled after three unsuccessful login attempts. If this happens, contact the IT support Team of LabCorp to unlock your account.
Follow these steps to ensure great browsing experience for mylabcorp.com
- Get an updated version of browser version when accessing www.mylabcorp.com.
- Add mylabcorp.com to your bowser’s list of trusted sites.
- Make sure your internet browser is configured to accept cookies.
More Read: My Fed Loan Account Login
If you are still facing issues during logging in www.mylabcorp.com, talk to a LabCorp member care representative. The following details should help you to get in touch with them.
- LabCorp Login Help Page
- LabCorp IT Service Desk Phone Numbers: 336-436-4357 (Burlington Extension 64357, 6HELP) and 877-735-3776
- LabCorp Email Address: email@example.com
- LabCorp Twitter
- LabCorp LinkdIn