www.mycampuslink.com – My Campus Link Student Portal LoginOthers
My Campus Link Login Guide for Fortis Online Student Portal
My Campus Link is an online login portal for Fortis College Students and Faculty. This portal provides access to the up-to-date account information, academic records, and important campus announcements. We have created this step-by-step login guide to help you login into www.mycampuslink.com. We will list the steps to login to My Campus Link web portal from all the devices. We will also be discussing the login issues that you may encounter while logging in
My Campus Link Student Portal Step-by-Step Login Via Computer Browser
You can follow the below mentioned-steps to login to Fortis Online Student Portal through the internet browser of your computer or laptop.
- Open your computer browser, and navigate to www.mycampuslink.com
- Click on the yellow “LOGIN” button on the right-hand upper corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate portal you want to login. If you are a student, select Student Portal Homepage Link.
- Enter your username in the first field of the login form.
- Enter your password in the last field of the form.
- Click “Login” to get to your account’s dashboard.
My Campus Link Student Portal Step-by-Step Login Through Mobile Devices
There is no mobile app available for MyCampusLink Fortis online student portal. In this section we will list the steps for logging into the portal through any mobile devices’ web browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to www.mycampuslink.com.
2. When the page loads, tap on the yellow “LOGIN” button on the right-hand upper corner of the page.
3. From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate portal you want to login. If you are a student, select Student Portal Homepage Link.
4. Enter your username in the first field of the login form.
5. Enter your password in the last field of the form.
6. Tap on the “Login” to get to your account’s dashboard.
For Students logging in for the First Time
If you are accessing My Campus Link portal for the first time, you will have to sign up first. Here are the steps how to create a new account:
1. Go to the My Campus Link Student login portal.
2. Under the login credentials boxes, click Create a New Account.
3. Enter you Social Security Number, first name, last name, biological mother’s maiden name, and place of birth.
4. Click Next to create an account.
My Campus Link Student Portal Login TroubleShoots
Username: Your username is your first name, followed by your last name. Do not separate the two names with spaces. For example, if your first name is Susan and your last name is Smith, the username will be susansmith.
Forgot Password: If you don’t remember your password, use these steps to create a new one:
1. Go to www.mycampuslink.com
2. Click on the LOGIN button at the right-hand upper corner of the page.
3. Click on the “Student Portal Homepage” Link.
4. Click on the “Forgot your Password” link.
5. Enter your username in the first text box.
6. Enter your email address in the next text box.
7. Click/Tap “Submit”.
8. MyCampusLink will send you a password reset link to your registered email address. Use the link to create new password.
MyCampusLink portal can be accessed from any web browser. Always try to use the updated versions of browsers to get the best performance of the web portal.
Following are some of the helpful contact information that may be useful to you whenever you want to get in touch with Fortis helpdesk related to MyCampusLink login process.
More Topic: Starbucks Benefits Login
- Fortis College Contact Us Page
- Fortis MyCampusLink Portal
- Fortis College Phone Number: 855-720-4005
- Fortis College Mailing Address: 2140 S Cobb Dr, Smyrna, GA 30080, USA
- Fortis College Facebook
- Fortis College Twitter