www.skype.com – How to Download and Install SkypeInternet
Skype is programming that empowers the world’s discussions. A huge number of people and organizations use Skype to make free video and voice coordinated and bunch calls, send texts and offer documents with others on Skype. You can utilize Skype on whatever turns out best for you – on your portable, PC or tablet. Skype is allowed to download and simple to utilize. In the event that you pay a bit, you can accomplish more like call telephones and send SMS.
You can pay more only as costs arise or purchase a membership, whatever works for you. Furthermore, in the realm of business, this implies you can bring your whole biological system of laborers, accomplices and clients together to finish things. Attempt Skype today and begin adding your companions, family and associates. They will not be elusive; countless individuals are as of now utilizing Skype to do a wide range of things together.
Download and Install Skype on a PC:
- Downloading and installing Skype is easy, and it’s free! You can download and install your Skype connection in a matter of minutes, and then the fun begins.
- With your Internet browser open, enter www.skype.com in the address line to open the Home page of the Skype Web site.
- Click the Download button on the Skype home page to open the Download page.
- Skype will begin the download to your computer. It will automatically determine the operating system and the Web browser that you are using. This screen will tell you what to do after the program downloads.
- After you snap to download the program, you might be provoked to save or open the program SkypeSetup.exe. Continuously decide to save the record to your hard drive. Try not to open or run the program during the download interaction.
- Next select Save to Disk.
- Choose an easy-to-remember location, such as the Windows Desktop, and click OK. Remember this location so that you can double-click the file after it is saved.
- When your download is complete and the program is saved to disk, follow these steps to install the program:
- Double-click the Skype Setup program that you just saved or just click Run if you have that option. If a User Account Control windows pops up asking you for permission, just click Continue.
- When the installer program launches, it asks you to choose a language; select it from a drop-down list.
- The installer program then asks you to read and accept the End User License Agreement. You need to accept this to continue the installation. The program may also ask if you want to install certain other programs or browser add-ons. You are under no obligation to install these. If you don’t want the extras, just uncheck the box and click on Next.
- Click the Options button. On this page you have the choice to launch Skype as soon as the installation is complete. This box is already checked. If you don’t want Skype to start up right away, deselect the box by clicking it. You also have the option to update the Skype Extras Manager and to install a Skype Plug-in for the web browser that you have installed on the computer.
- Click I agree Install. Skype asks you to set up an account by entering a Name, a Skype Name, and Password. The next screen asks for your e-mail address, country, and city. If the Skype name you specified is already in use, you will get a chance to choose another name. Once you complete this, Skype is installed and automatically launches itself.
Skype Contact Help:
To get more support for the installation check the online page