Welcome to the DeltaNet employee portal login guide. DeltaNet is an online portal for Delta Airlines employees, retirees, and other individuals associated with the organization. The dlnet.delta.com portal facilitates it’s authorized personnel to access information regarding payroll, employee benefits, flight schedules etc. We present to you an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide to login successfully into DeltaNet account.
DeltaNet Login Instructions for Computer Users
- Open your browser, and visit the DeltaNet login page.
2. Key in you Delta user ID or PPR in the first empty field. The PPR is your nine-digit figure Delta Passport ID
3. Enter your password in the second empty field.
4. Click on the red “Sign In” button to complete the DeltaNet login process.
If you are first-time user, follow the following steps to log in:
1. Go to www.delta.com
2. Click the Trouble Signing In? link
3. Click the New to Delta? Link.
4. On the next page, input your Delta Login or PPR.
5. Click Submit.
6. Enter the PIN you got from Human Resources.
7. Click Sign In to access your account.
Note: First-timer users authorized to register may need a PIN from Human Resource department. After accessing your account you need to change the password, since the PIN will be invalid after first login.
DeltaNet Login Instructions for Mobile Device Users
You can also login to DeltaNet account from your Mobile device. Follow the steps as indicated below.
- Open your preferred mobile browser, and go to the DeltaNet login page www.delta.com.
- Enter your Delta User ID or PPR in the first blank field. The PPR is your nine-digit Delta Passport ID.
- Type in your password in the second empty field.
- Tap the red “Sign In” link to access your DeltaNet account from your mobile device.
Note: First-timer users authorized to register may need a PIN from Human Resource department. They can later create a new password for their accounts.
Delta Air does not have any mobile applications for its employees and associates. We will keep you updated whenever they introduce any such applications.
DeltaNet Login Troubleshoots
DeltaNet users may come across several issues while accessing their accounts at dlnet.delta.com. In the most of the cases the users encounters a “code 10” or “code77” error, which indicates the account is locked for 30 minutes. This happens after three consecutive attempts of entering wrong User ID or Password. The user need to wait for half an hour before trying to login again. When you are trying to login again after half an hour make sure the “Caps Lock” key is off, and that you are entering the right User ID and Password.
Forgot the Account Password
If you forgot the password, following are the steps to retrieve it:
- Visit www.delta.com.
2. Click the Trouble Signing In? link.
3. Enter your Delta Passport ID
4. Click on the SEND REQUEST.
5. Validate your identity by following the steps on the screen.