My HR (www.myhr.cvs.com) is a tool designed for CVS and MinuteClinic employees to log into to their personal associate accounts. Special login features allow previous employees to also access to their work history for futures use. All CVS Health locations, clinics, and drug store associates can access to their accounts in www.myhr.cvs.com.
The url Myhr.cvs.com will lead to the link https://leplb0950.upoint.alight.com/web/cvscaremark/login?forkPage=false#/. The web portal will show two types of login
- Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues
- Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues
- Under “Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues” click on the blue Log On button.
For CVS Health Login, fill-up the Login User Name & Password boxes and click the login button.
Forgot your password?
-For employee ID users: Click on the Reset Password link.
-For Windows ID Users: Contact the IT Service Center at 1-855-280-ITSC (4872)
There are four different set of instructions for four different type of colleagues:
- Aetna Colleagues
You may have reached this page to a session timeout.
For Aetna Colleagues please close your browser and open a new browser and use your original link to access the CVS application.
- Store Colleagues
Please use your 7 Digit Employee ID and CVSLEARNet password to login.
- MinuteClinic Colleagues
Please use your 7 Digit Employee ID and password associated with your Federated logon.
- Distribution Center Colleagues
Please use your 7 Digit Employee ID and myHR password to login.
- Non-Store and PBM Colleagues
-myHR and all other applications: Please use your network windows ID and password to login (computer login)
-Momentum: Please use your 7 Digit employee number and CVSLEARNet password to login
- Under “Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues”
Fill-up the Login User Name & Password boxes and click the login button.
Can’t Log On in your CVS Health HR account?
Have you logged on to this site before?
- If yes, you already have a user ID and password. If you can’t remember them, return to the Log On page to access the Forgot User ID or Password?
- If no, return to the Log On page to access the Are you a new user?
If you’ve tried these solutions and still can’t log on, choose Contact Us on the Log On page for further instructions.
More Read: DeltaNet Employee portal Login
Features and Associate Services at MyHRCVS
- CVS Employee Login
- Paycheck view
- Tax status
- Employment details for previous employees
- Personal information
- Free to use
- Only requires a valid email address
- Insurance information including dental and health
- Employee discounts
- 401 K information
- Stock management
- Much more!
With all of the perks and benefits accessible to employees, log into your account today!