www.my100bank.com – How to Login Centennial Bank Online PlatformBank Login
What is Centennial Bank?
Home BancShares a Conway, Arkansas based bank holding company, operates as Centennial Bank. Centennial Bank, one of the largest listed banks that operates 165 branches in Florida, Arkansas, South Alabama, and New York City. The bank provides comprehensive banking services in both retail and commercial segments to individuals, businesses, investors and municipalities. It also provides a range of financial services including investing, insurance, trust, and mortgage services.
Centennial Bank provides an online platform to its customers to have convenient access to their accounts. With Centennial online banking platform, you can manage your personal finances at any time, anywhere with just an internet-connected device. You can use the platform to view your account in real-time, transfer funds, check statements, view check images, pay bills online and perform many other banking activities.
In this Centennial Bank login guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step instructions on how to access your Centennial Bank account.
Centennial Bank Login Process From Computer Browser
If you are accessing your Centennial Bank account from your computer browser, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and visit the Centennial login website at www.my100bank.com.
- Find the LOGIN button at the right hand of the top of the home page, and click on it and a login form will dropdown.
- Enter your Online ID in the first empty field.
- Key in your password in the second empty field.
- Then click the “SIGN IN” button to complete the Centennial Bank online login process.
Centennial Bank Step-by-step Login Process Mobile Browser
You can also access the Centennial Bank login process from the browser of your mobile device. Following steps will explain the process:
- Open your device’s internet browser and go to the Centennial mobile login page at www.my100bank.com.
- Tap on the “LOGIN” button at the top of the page displayed on your device’s screen.
- Type your Centennial Bank user ID and password in the two blank fields.
- Click the blue “SIGN IN” button located at the bottom of the page.
Centennial Bank has Mobile apps for both Android and Apple devices. Following steps explains the process to log into your account using the mobile apps.
Centennial Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit the Apple App Store and download the Centennial Bank Mobile app for your Apple device.
- Install the app on your device and launch it in your device.
- Provide the Centennial User ID and password.
- Click the “SIGN IN” link.
- You will be required to provide a One-Time Password (OTP).
- Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number or email address associated with your online banking account.
- Tap the “Continue” link to access your bank account.
Centennial Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Centennial Bank Mobile app.
- Install the app and launch it in your device.
- Type your online banking credentials in the empty fields then tap the “SIGN IN” button.
- Provide the OTP sent to the email address or mobile number used to sign up for Centennial online banking.
- Tap on the “CONTINUE” option to log into your bank account.
Centennial Bank Login Issues/Troubleshoots
The common issues the user may face while logging into the Centennial Bank is a forgotten password. If you ever need to reset your password, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.my100bank.com and find the “Forgot Password?” just above the Password field and follow the instructions.
- If you are trying to reset your password from a different device, from which you have never logged into your Centennial Bank account before, you need to call your bank to reset your password.
Find the following useful resources to reach Centennial Bank Customer care representatives.
Read Also: my.jci.com – Tyco Employee Portal Login
Centennial Bank Help Center
Centennial Bank Helpline Number: 888-372-9788