If you want to gain access to employee information regarding your acquired benefits by being an employee of Ford, login to www.myfordbenefits.com.
As a member with a current account, you will need a username and password to login Ford Motor Company employee portal benefits program at www.myfordbenefits.com.
First Time User?
If you are a first-time user of this secure site, you must complete the initial user login and registration process.
- Your initial User ID is your Social Security Number.
- Your initial PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYY format (Example: If your date of birth is May 1, 1965 your initial PIN would be 050165).
Once you log in, you will be required to change your User ID and PIN. Keep both your User ID and PIN in a safe location.
This information is required in order for you to access your benefits and perform transactions and ensures your information remains secure. You will use the same PIN for both calling the NESC and logging into the www.myfordbenefits.com web site.
Additionally you will be prompted to enter security questions and answers and an email address to make it easier to reset your PIN or receive a User ID reminder if you ever forget it.
If you already have a User ID and PIN, for www.myfordbenefits.com and are logging in for the first time after 9/16/13, use your current User ID and PIN.
Forgot Your User ID?
If you have forgotten your User ID, you need to do the following steps:
- Click on “Forgot My User ID” option available beside the login box.
- You will need to provide your e-mail ID already registered with the portal at the time of opening the account.
Forgot Your PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN, you need to do the following:
- Click on “Forgot My PIN” option available beside the login box.
- You will need to provide your User ID to get the new PIN.
If you need login help or any other questions can be answered by clicking on the login help link. Once you have your user ID and PIN numbers, simply click login to get started.
Once you login for the first time, you will need to change your user ID and PIN. Store this information in a safe place and choose a user ID and PIN number that is not easily guessed by other people.
You can use the same pin number for both calling the NESC and logging into the myFordbenefits.com website. In order to receive a reminder should you happen to lose your user ID or PIN, you will need to enter security questions and answers as well as a valid email address.
Account options include
- Make a beneficiary election
- See your savings and stock investment plan
- Decide how much of your base pay you want to invest
- View health and welfare coverage such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Resource materials and planning tools
More Read: BP Credit Card Login
For further questions regarding my ford benefits portal for US based employees account login, you can contact the National Employee Services Center by calling 1-800-248-4444. Representatives are available to help assist you from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday.